I Used Baby Shampoo On My Dog......

Old July 13th 03, 06:16 AM
hi fi

Default I Used Baby Shampoo On My Dog......

Hello

I have been told by my vet that I can use a mild baby shampoo to was my dog
instead of using commercial brands.
I tried it today and it was amazing how soft and shiny his coat has become.

Go on give it a try and you will be amazed...

---

Old July 13th 03, 08:12 AM
hi fi

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????

en Loughran wrote:
hi fi wrote:

Go on give it a try and you will be amazed...

after reading your uninformed and wacky questions about regularly
bathing your dog, I have one question: Are you a troll or just a
nitwit?

---

Old July 13th 03, 11:16 AM
hi fi

IF YOU MUST KNOW I DID ASK FOR AN ALTERNATIVE SHAMPOO FOR MY DOG AND GOT NO
REPLY....
I HAD TO ASK MY VET.....
THNXS FOR YOUR SO CALLED HELP.......

Ben Loughran wrote:
Rocky wrote:

A better, less trollish, approach for you

For me? I'm not the one who's writing in this forum about bathing my
dog so much every year that I keep running out of expensive shampoo --
that's 'HiFi'

would be to point out here you disagree

I reacted to the totality of his obession with overbathing his dog.
Look at the other recent threads he started.

---

Old July 13th 03, 11:43 AM
hi fi

I'LL BUY A CLUE.........LOL

Ben Loughran wrote:
hi fi wrote:

IF YOU MUST KNOW I DID ASK FOR AN ALTERNATIVE SHAMPOO FOR MY DOG AND
GOT NO REPLY....

Nitwit, you got *plenty* of *valid* responses, most of them echoing
Gerry's comment: "You are obviously washing your dog too often"

Here's a quarter: buy a clue.

---

Old July 13th 03, 09:31 PM
Rocky

Ben Loughran said in rec.pets.dogs.health:

Are you a troll or just a
nitwit?

More likely someone passing along something that worked for
them.

A better, less trollish, approach for you would be to point out
where you disagree with hi fi.

--
--Matt. Rocky's a Dog.
Old July 14th 03, 01:49 AM
Sue and Atty

"hi fi" wrote in message

IF YOU MUST KNOW I DID ASK FOR AN ALTERNATIVE SHAMPOO FOR MY DOG AND GOT

NO
REPLY....
I HAD TO ASK MY VET.....
THNXS FOR YOUR SO CALLED HELP.......

I saw Suave, Velvet, and Dawn dish soap suggested. I didn't offer a
suggestion because I buy prescription shampoo (Atty's allergic to the dog
shampoos on the market that I've tried) at 10 bucks a bottle and figured you
wouldn't be interested in that.

Sue and Atty

Sue and Atty

Old July 15th 03, 01:48 AM
seagull

"hi fi" wrote in message

IF YOU MUST KNOW I DID ASK FOR AN ALTERNATIVE SHAMPOO FOR MY DOG AND GOT

NO
REPLY....
I HAD TO ASK MY VET.....
THNXS FOR YOUR SO CALLED HELP....

Hi Fi, I counted 8 replies, with some good suggestions. But thanks for your
advice about Baby Shampoo. I'd been wondering about that myself.

Old July 16th 03, 07:04 AM
Evelyn Usher

Just read this line, I have been told to use pure olive oil soap. Have not tried it yet though. I have
been using oatmeal shampoo on my girls'

--
Evelyn

Old July 17th 03, 05:21 PM
jokerpit

Evelyn
May I ask where that you have seen the olive oil shampoo? Thats sounds
interesting, I would like to know more....Is your oatmeal soap a pet
shampoo? Just wondering......joker
.. .