Paulette- Chessie needs home

Old October 15th 03, 07:14 AM
culprit

Default Paulette- Chessie needs home

Paulette,
there's an 8 year old chessie in my area who will be PTS next week if no
home or foster can be found. do you know anyone in chessie rescue on the
west coast?

here's more info about the dog: http://snurl.com/2odp, he looks to be in
pretty sad shape.

RED (rescue every dog) is trying to get him out of the shelter, but they
don't have foster homes available, but they also have info on the dog,
.

i wish i could foster him, but Manu would not take kindly to another male
dog in the house.

sorry if this is way out of line, but he just looked so sad and i
immediately thought of you.

-kelly

Old October 15th 03, 12:36 PM
culprit

"Shelly & The Boys" wrote in message
Kelly-
There is a woman that does Chessie rescue out of the Portland
area. Her name is Shannon Rollins, IIRC. Post the info to
the NWDogActivities yahoo email list and you'll find her asap.
If you'd like, I'll pass her the info. I've talked with her
a few times other stuff.

yes, please, if you could pass it on that would be great. that poor guy
just looks like he's terribly in need of a home.

-kelly
the squash

Old October 15th 03, 12:43 PM
Shelly & The Boys

Kelly-
There is a woman that does Chessie rescue out of the Portland
area. Her name is Shannon Rollins, IIRC. Post the info to
the NWDogActivities yahoo email list and you'll find her asap.
If you'd like, I'll pass her the info. I've talked with her
a few times other stuff.
(Sorry to top-post, I usually just do it when I'm hurrying & want
the info to be noticed right off the bat!)
Shelly & The Boys

Old October 15th 03, 12:57 PM
Shelly & The Boys

"culprit" wrote in message

yes, please, if you could pass it on that would be great. that poor guy
just looks like he's terribly in need of a home.

It's done. I know if I post it to NWDA list, she'll get it.
Thanks!
Shelly & The Boys