Picnic

Old October 15th 03, 09:09 PM
Lone Hansen

Default Picnic

We have spoken to the rescue today and have agreed on keeping Picnic.

This means that we have a lot of work ahead of us. We have gotten
several referrals to people who will be able(hopefully) to help with the
dog/dog issue.
Now we just need a lot of good vibes and hopefully we will be able to
make this work. He is a lovely boy and if we can get on top of his dog/dog
issues we can work on his other issues, as the important thing is that he
and Ezra will be able to get along.

It seems that I/we have a thing for lovely dogs that need a bit of work.
Just promise me one thing. If I ever again talk about getting a new dog,
then insist that I bring someone along who will prevent me from taking on
the "need some work" kind of dogs

Lone (who needs her head examined)

---

Old October 15th 03, 09:21 PM
Gwen Watson

Lone Hansen wrote:

It seems that I/we have a thing for lovely dogs that need a bit of work.
Just promise me one thing. If I ever again talk about getting a new dog,
then insist that I bring someone along who will prevent me from taking on
the "need some work" kind of dogs

Hey that be me too. Which is yet another reason I can't get a rescue
because I am inclined to do exactly the same.

I am glad you have found some people to help you.

Good vibes being sent your way.

Gwen

Old October 15th 03, 09:59 PM
Gwen Watson

Lone Hansen wrote:

- And he is a lovely dog, I can't help but melt when he comes and puts
his big head against my tummy for some loving

Lone

Awe that is great news.

Gwen

Old October 15th 03, 10:00 PM
Lone Hansen

"Kind2dogs" wrote in message

What made you change your mind?

- He has really bonded to Morten, and Morten WANTS him.
- Chances of a new home aren't that big, and if one was found it could
take a long time, so he would have to stay here anyway, and we would have
started work on him anyway.
- Ezra has started to let him know when he crosses that line.