Obedience Trainers Needed Nationwide !

Old October 14th 03, 08:06 PM
PETCO Recruiter

Default Obedience Trainers Needed Nationwide !

PETCO, Where the Pets Go, (Nasdaq: PETC) is a leading national
superstore retailer of premium pet foods and supplies, with 600+
stores in more than 43 states and District of Columbia. Our success is
the cats meow and a direct reflection of the dedication, creativity
and an "Animals Come First!" attitude displayed by our associates.
You'll also experience that animals are a great part of our in-office
culture.

We have opportunities for Zone Obedience Training Coordinators
throughout the United States to manage all aspects of the obedience
training business, ensuring the success and growth of sales, margin,
and profit. Develop and manage recruiting programs to identify and
place Obedience Trainers at the store level. Communicate and implement
promotional programs/advertisements, and policies & procedures.

This is truely a startup opportunity! Our Obedience Training Program
is looking for experienced Obedience Instructors to get our program up
and running.

Requirements: Education/Experience:

High School degree required. Minimum 3 years dog obedience training
required. 1-2 years retail experience preferred. Must be willing to
travel throughout assigned zone.

PETCO offers a fun-working environment with excellent benefits
including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with matching
contribution and employee discount at all PETCO stores. This is a
great opportunity to put your skills to work for a great career with
PETCO, where the pets go.

Please apply online:

http://petco.recruitmax.com/candidat...ategoryID =43

Come. Work. Stay.