About getting up early or going to bed late...

Old October 15th 03, 09:12 PM
Kind2dogs

Default About getting up early or going to bed late...

Hi Guys~

I think I stayed out late this summer a few times partying,but most nights I am
in bed by 9 and asleep within fifteen minutes.

So there is the thing about night owls and not night owls for sure.

I do get up early though,as I like all the fireplaces going,and having my
coffee, then I make some muffins most mornings, watch a weird movie, let the
babies out, feed them, and then get breakfast for hubby.

This morning though I was up EVEN EARLIER as had to make the egg sausage and
cheese sandwiches and get everyone set to go DUCK HUNTING!

We took three of the pups this morning and it was the perfect ducky morning!

Oh gee I have said it before but I love sitting in the blind, whipping wind,
drizzling rain and mucky smell around me and watching my guys in action.

Proud Mama I am. : )

Been busy making cranberry apple walnut pie, and it smells wicked good.
Oh and yes the *infamous* Indian Pudding.
A staple here for breakfast and desert!

Hubby is off with two of the other brown dogs,and I am at home playing the good
wench,cooking on the hearth. ; )

And tonight well we will have company for dinner and feast on our ducks,
rare.....

Mmmmmmm

Paulette~