Changing bad behaviours - advice?

Old October 17th 03, 03:25 AM
Tony Gilbert

Default Changing bad behaviours - advice?

We have a Maltese-Shitsu cross, 8-9 months old. She is generally
well-behaved, but just lately has decided to get into mischief at every
possible chance. When we are not looking, she chews up papers, cards,
magazines, even books. She climbs up on tables and steals objects like
remote controls, etc. When scolded, she runs around like a mad thing. If she
is put outside, she scratches at the door and whines until let back in. I am
mostly alone with her during the day as I study at home, and she is driving
me nuts.

Any advice to bring her back to her usual behaviour? She used to lie around
quietly most of the day in the sunshine, waiting for the kids to get home.

Tony