Dogs eat everything when at work, help

Old October 22nd 03, 01:48 PM
Kind2dogs

Default Dogs eat everything when at work, help

Subject: Dogs eat everything when at work, help
From: "Handsome \"Jack\" Morrison" lid
Date: Tue, Oct 21, 2003 10:18 PM
On 22 Oct 2003 01:49:34 GMT,
(Marshall
Dermer) wrote:

"Mike" writes:

My dogs are 14 and 16 months old and when my girlfriend and I come home,

we
don't know what will be chewed up. For the last year we've worked
complementing hours for the dogs, now that's not an option. Dog day care

is
too expensive and we don't know what to do other than give the dogs away.

Hire someone to take the dogs out to give them lots of exercise. Your
dogs are in their biological "prime" and need exercise.

Which is probably reason enough for Mike to do the right thing here
and find these dogs a good home, where they can get all that exercise
and attention -- now, when they really need it. Especially if they're
not in a financial position to pay for a sitter, day care, etc.

Contact local rescues, shelters, vets, etc. and find someone who can
help you find these dogs a good home, Mike. They're still young enough
to take this interruption in their lives in stride.

But it's *your* responsibility to find them a *good* home (i.e., a
permanent one, where they'll get lots of attention, etc.), Mike, so
don't just dump them on the first person who sounds vaguely
interested.

--

Handsome "Jack" Morrison

You know it is usually around the 16 month mark ,when pups are not so little
anymore ,that people find so many excuses why they cannot keep theirs dog.

Or they will tell you what is wrong, and how they want to fix the problem but
when you tell them what to do they will WHINE why they can't do it. sigh

Whatcha bet these pups were bought around the holidays?

Paulette~