Pet dog eats boy's fingers.

Old October 19th 03, 10:42 AM
The Improved Charmed One

Default Pet dog eats boy's fingers.

This was taken from another group I go to from someone else.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=5163

Dontavius Bryant says he loved playing with his 5-week-old puppy. The dog
was a gift from his aunt. But when Dontavius woke up Tuesday, he discovered
the dog had eaten the four fingers on his left hand.

The dog, a mix breed of Chow and Pit bull had apparently eaten the Dontavius
' fingers while he was sleeping. The 6-year-old didn't feel anything,
because a hit and run accident last year left him partially paralyzed on his
left side.

"Typical dog, would chew on shoes or whatever, but not that you would expect
to chew on my baby's fingers," said Dontavius' mom Shawn Dewberry. The dog
was destroyed, while Dontavius is recovering at an area hospital. But
Dontavius says when he gets out he wants another dog, just one that doesn't
bite.

OUCH-A

Nat