Mind Control

Old October 20th 03, 07:07 PM
Suja

Default Mind Control

It's cold outside. Furry beast wants to sit outside. All the time. I
come downstairs in the mornings when I'm working from home, and he comes
running downstairs with me. And stands in front of the door. Tail
wagging. Big, goofy grin on his face. After he had been sitting out
for an hour or so, I ask him if he wants to come in. No sign of
movement. C'mon, get in here, I say. Gets up eeever sooo slooowly,
streeetches, and slowly walks in. I close the door. Then go back to
the 'puter. Ordinarily, he'll just plop down or sigh and go upstairs.
Not this time. He sat there. And stared. And stared. And.... I
could sense him staring at me although I had my back to him. I could
tell what he was thinking.

Resistance is futile. Finally gave in and let him out again. He
happily went back to curling up. Has been sitting out there for the
past 3 hours. I go up to ask him if he wants to come in. And I get
"The Look".

Think HarCo makes something that would work against doggie mind control?

Suja