God The Father on 12-6-99

Old November 5th 03, 07:31 PM
liumea

Default God The Father on 12-6-99

God The Father says, "All other life is designed for a purpose, a
reason, even when different men, women, feel close to an animal of any
size, or any type."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG ON
DECEMBER 6,1999 AT 1:15 P.M.

GOD THE FATHER

"I am Your Heavenly Father. I use a
small voice to deliver My Words at this
time, for all men, women and children
throughout the world to more fully
understand the importance of human
life, and the Soul that is a Portion of Me
instilled at the moment of conception.
All other life is designed for a purpose, a
reason, even when different men,
women, feel close to an animal of any
size, or any type.

I speak slowly through a small
child, a voice, and yet, as I deliver All I
Desire to be Accomplished, this little one
is faced with many areas of human
aggressiveness that must cease. As I
speak through her today, and as I have
spoken to her in the past days, she is
fully aware that the responsibilities I
have placed within her and on her, must
be carried out, allowing no one to
question, and no one to cast aspersions
on others with whom they work, for the
Goal to be attained.

As I speak slowly, it is because of
the exhaustion within her, due to so
many obstacles she has faced. It is sad
to see, sad for Me to be able to not speak
harshly to those who use their desire,
their methods, because of their will for
attention, for participation, for credit.

The little one through whom I use
and allow so many Revelations to pass
through, walks in obedience beyond
what mankind knows obedience to be. I
speak slowly through her today, because
of so much I have spoken in the last days
that she must carry out, carry through,
no matter what the cost will do. I do not
mean monetary, I mean the association
with human beings that sometimes is far
greater to deal with in energy, than if
one were to feel hunger for the body and
not have food. Her genteelness, some
find a means to say what they feel, act
harshly against what she speaks. She is
totally aware of this, calls to Me for help,
and I assure her that she will have to
stand up to them, and not care so much
for them, because of the necessity for
this task to be accomplished for millions
of Souls.

It is sad to face egotism, because
egotism is self-love, assuring one's self of
pride, position, allowing no reality of the
importance of service to Me for the Souls
of millions of human beings.

I speak differently on this day, but
the little one through whom I speak, the
one I use to deliver My Will to all of
mankind, has requested I intervene. I
smile at this for I have no doubt My Will
will be accomplished through her,
because of her love for Me.

As I say these Words, it is
Important for others to think about
Them, because the Goal for which I have
created this Gift of My Divine Love is for
the Souls of millions of human beings
who, without this Gift of My Love many
Souls would be lost, will be lost. The
enemy has used every facet of human
ego, experience, drive, intelligence, to
delay All that is Important for this
Miracle of My Divine Love to Accomplish
All that I intend It to Accomplish.

As I leave you I bless you for
strength, for the purpose that I have
given this Gift to the world, and that is
the Souls of millions and millions and
millions of human beings, because you
see, the Soul to a human life is the moral
strength in human life, the strength of
honesty, hope, love, making human life
different than all other living matter or
things. So as I leave a Blessing today It
is to remind all who will read My Words,
that Portion of Me that is within you, I
want returned to Me, a Saint. So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously and continuously as
witnessed by all those present at the time.
Copyright 1996 FMK
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.