It's MINE, yeah it's yaws, but I'm having it.

Old October 21st 03, 07:19 AM
Paul B

Default It's MINE, yeah it's yaws, but I'm having it.

I give the dogs canon bones ( the huge cow thigh bones) often and take them
away after the bones have been knawed down too much. The dogs bury them and
hide them so the only way I get them back is when they eventually leave them
lying in sight and I bin them, but usually there is one bone in hiding. Sam
had that bone today and was happily chewing away on the lawn when Roz
decidied she wanted it too. Sam told her in his most authoritive way that he
had it and he wasn't giving it up, Roz sat there thinking "oh for gods sake,
he's pathetic", and adopted an annoying (none aggressive but very "I'm
waiting" stance). Sam continued chewing for a few minutes then decided the
enjoyment of chewing had been comprimised by the close and irritating
presence of Roz, who was still holding her non aggressive but very
irriitating pose, so he wandered off allowing Roz to claim the bone. Roz is
very good at this and Sam has abosolutely no idea, so later, he I guess
tries the same tatics on Roz, except he layed down near her looking all
relaxed which obviously didn't deter Roz one bit, she she quite happily
carried on enjoying the bone, completely unfazed by Sams presence. I left
them to it. Roz is a master of getting her own way with Sam and it amusing
to watch.

Paul

i just lost mine :( hvatum Dog breeds 0 November 17th 04 12:39 AM
It's MINE, yeah it's yaws, but I'm having it. Paul B Dog behavior 0 October 21st 03 07:19 AM
It's MINE, yeah it's yaws, but I'm having it. Paul B Dog behavior 0 October 21st 03 07:19 AM