Ping Paul:

Old October 28th 03, 03:05 PM
Gwen Watson

Default Ping Paul:

Paul wrote:

I'm not as familiar with Borzios as I haven't been around them as
much.
They are a very pretty dog though, and from what I have heard, they
have a
nice temperment.

Here is a link for a Bosio Rescue group if anyone is interested:

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Estates/6479/

They are beautiful and so sweet.

Unfortunantly, we just lost one of our dogs to cancer so we'll be
getting a
new one soon, but I'm sure it will be a greyhound. We like the breed
and we
have become very close friends with the people who run one of the
rescue
groups.

Paul I am so sorry to read of your loss. You have me deepest sympathy.

Paul

BTW, how was your dog show this weekend, Gwen? If you posted it
elsewhere,
I apologize, I didn't see it.

No I haven't posted it. I started to but have been a bit busy today.
Besides
talking back and forth with his breeder.

Well it went OK for the first time.

Reznor took First Place both days but he was the only puppy
in his age group. Which means he had to go on and play
with the adult dogs as well as the big time Agents and handlers.
So with that in mind he got no points.(( But all in all it
was FUN, I learned a lot. Got a bit over my stage fright
yesterday. We had fun. Many breeders were asking
about him. Asked if he was a Mickey son. No
but he is related to Micky. (Woodhenge lines)

It is fun to go to dog shows and see all the
different breeds. I was at one a few years ago and fell in love with
Scottish Deerhounds. Would absolutely love to get one of those.

I didn't see any of those. I didn't get out much on Saturday. I was
too nervous and wanting to get Reznor ready so I didn't wonder around
to many rings. Next time I will.

I just need to decide when that will be.

Thanks Paul for asking and remembering my big event.)

Gwen

Old October 28th 03, 08:39 PM
Paul

I want to see if I can post a response to this now. I got an error message
earlier.

Gwen Watson wrote in message
Paul wrote:

[...]

Hopefully soon since it sounds like it was such a good time for you. I'll
be interested in hearing how you all do next time.

Paul

Old October 28th 03, 08:40 PM
Gwen Watson

Paul wrote:

Hopefully soon since it sounds like it was such a good time for you. I'll
be interested in hearing how you all do next time.

Paul

I was just looking around the onofrio sight. Looks
like the next time is more than likely Feb 14 in
San Marcos, Texas. I could go Oct 22-23
in Waco but I have been told by a few to
hold off.

Then again for the experience I could do
one day. Go to the Patricia Craig Trotter
seminar on Friday night and chalk it all
up for learning.)

Gwen