Dog House Plans/Pics

Old October 30th 03, 12:30 PM
J1Boss

Default Dog House Plans/Pics

"Harry" wrote:

I am looking for plans or pictures and any suggestions for building my
own dog house. I prefer to make my own. Also, I would appreciate any
links to sites with any suggestions. I need to know about materials,
construction, waterproofing/drainage, and anything else that matters.
Thanks.

I kind of like the ones in Country Living magazine, although HOME magazine has
had some nice ones too. I prefer about 3000 sq ft, but those come at a price.
An open floor plan is particularly nice for the dogs, plenty of playing room.
Zoned heating and AC would be essential in the future - too hard for me to do
right now.

Needless to say, hard surface flooring is ideal. And plenty of windows.

HTH!

Janet Boss
Best Friends Dog Obedience
"Nice Manners for the Family Pet"
Voted "Best of Baltimore 2001" - Baltimore Magazine

Old October 30th 03, 12:40 PM

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003, J1Boss wrote:

I kind of like the ones in Country Living magazine, although
HOME magazine has had some nice ones too.

you forgot Architectural Digest!

Needless to say, hard surface flooring is ideal. And plenty
of windows.

and hot and cold running water.

--
shelly (perfectly foul wench) and elliott and harriet
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette

Old October 30th 03, 12:46 PM
J1Boss

and hot and cold running water.

Well, that's a given, along with heat and A/C! I like Victorians/Farmhouses as
well, although they don't lend themselves to open plans. I think a nice FLW
house would be lovely!