Potty Training my Boston Terrier - Help!!

Old October 28th 03, 10:15 PM
Susie Arbore

Default Potty Training my Boston Terrier - Help!!

I recently got a Boston Terrier pup - he's now 12 weeks old. He's
cute as a button, sleeps through the night and we generally don't have
many problems with him. EXCEPT when it comes to potty training!! He
DOES NOT want to go potty outside. He is paper trained (more or less
- a few accidents here and there), but will not go outside. We have
gone as far as taking a soiled pad outside with us to see if he will
go on it outside, and have marked many of the trees and poles outside
with his urine. Still no success. I take him out after exercise,
after he eats, after he naps, and pretty much anytime he looks like he
has to go. He doesn't really show any signs of needing to go potty...
no dancing, circling or anyting like that. Any suggestions on how to
get poor little Louie to go potty outside instead of on the wee-wee
pads in our guest bathroom?? Any help on this will be SO GREATLY
appreciated!!

Sincerely,
Susanne Arbore