Wits End Dog Training and my Sunshine

Old October 29th 03, 11:37 PM
Linda

Default Wits End Dog Training and my Sunshine

Sunshine and I have been students of Wits End for one year this
week!!!!!What a different dog he is today. As some you will remember
Sunshine, a 75 pound mixed breed was suffering from severe fear
aggression and none of the traditional methods helped him. I have
taught him how to help me like pick up stuff and close door with the
clicker but the clicker was not working with his aggression.When I
found Jerry and Wits End on the internet I was at my wits end because
I love this dog, he is the sweetest dog in the world but look vicious
when he put on his aggression show when is was afraid. I worked with
the Wits End Manual and in just a couple of days he was coming when
called every time--before come for him had no meaning! I was able to
stop his aggressive displays with sound and praise very quickly using
Jerry's methods. I spend winters in Florida so I had the chance to
meet Jerry and last winter we had wonderful times talking about dogs
and people and people and their dogs. He is the first and only person
who understood my dog and how to help him! Although I have really
enjoyed meeting with Jerry and his wife Barbara, his manual is
complete and you can use the Wits End approach just from the written
instructions.

I have worked with a couple of dogs in the neighborhood to teach them
to come in just a couple of days but when I give them the manual to
keep working with the dog they are just like alot of people in the
group saying it is not possible to do what the manual says it can do.
This is even when they complement my dog for his manners. Oh well I
will keep trying to spread the word.

Sunshine and I had to celebrate our first year with Jerry and Wits End
because with out Jerry he might not have lived to see this day!
Thanks Jerry!!!!!!!