Ping Kelly (culprit)

Old November 1st 03, 04:45 PM
Shelly & The Boys

Default Ping Kelly (culprit)

Hey--
How far are you from Auburn?
Our breed club is hosting a fun-match at Argus Ranch in
Auburn *tomorrow* (sorry about the short notice!).
The facility, I've heard, is just awesome. I can't wait to
see it. I'm heading up tonight w/ friends & staying over
night.
So...if you're bored tomorrow, let me know! You could
enter in agility and obedience (sub-novice through utility).
Or, you could maybe slave away if you're interested!
Or, even just stop by & say, "Hey!"
Shelly & The Boys (the black one's going w/ Mom, the red one's
staying home w/ Dad)

--
http://www.geocities.com/shellybrosnan/BSD.html

Old November 1st 03, 04:46 PM
culprit

"Shelly & The Boys" wrote in message
Hey--
How far are you from Auburn?
Our breed club is hosting a fun-match at Argus Ranch in
Auburn *tomorrow* (sorry about the short notice!).
The facility, I've heard, is just awesome. I can't wait to
see it. I'm heading up tonight w/ friends & staying over
night.
So...if you're bored tomorrow, let me know! You could
enter in agility and obedience (sub-novice through utility).
Or, you could maybe slave away if you're interested!
Or, even just stop by & say, "Hey!"
Shelly & The Boys (the black one's going w/ Mom, the red one's
staying home w/ Dad)

oh man! i wish i could be there! unfortunately, i'm booked all day with
the real estate agent. still trying to find that perfect house.

i'm bummed, i think it would be a ton of fun to watch. i've heard really
good things about the facility. i think the club Lola will be taking
agility classes with does trials there as well.

thanks for the invite though, maybe next time...

-kelly

Old November 1st 03, 04:55 PM
Shelly & The Boys

"culprit" wrote in message

[...]

Too bad (although good about seeing RE agents...), I wish I would've
remembered sooner. I *knew* you were up there, but forgot.
I've heard that it's a really super nice facility, set up for everything
from
herding & lure coursing, to agility, obedience & conformation matches.
And they've even got overnight rental spaces if you need to book a bed!
I'm looking forward to going to play.
Shelly & The Boys

Old November 1st 03, 10:40 PM
Andrea

"Shelly & The Boys" wrote
snip
I've heard that it's a really super nice facility, set up for everything
from
herding & lure coursing, to agility, obedience & conformation matches.
And they've even got overnight rental spaces if you need to book a bed!
I'm looking forward to going to play.
Shelly & The Boys

It's a pretty nice place. My breed club's been holding our specialty show
there the last two years, and we've been very pleased. The first year we had
it there was really funny though. The place used to be a horse farm, and
apparently the locals were very up in arms about snooty dog people "taking
over". They were beeping and yelling at us as they drove by. We of course
had fun with it, waving to them, etc.

Didn't happen this year, and I was a little disappointed.

--
-Andrea Stone
Saorsa Basenjis

Old November 1st 03, 10:40 PM
Andrea

"Shelly & The Boys" wrote
snip
[...]

ping Shelly- Kuvasz culprit Dog behavior 3 November 1st 03 04:25 PM
Ping Shelley: sale on dog tents Suja Dog behavior 3 August 16th 03 02:23 AM
Ping Lynn Tricia9999 Dog behavior 1 August 11th 03 07:57 AM
Ping: Melanie/ Dog "Tents" Shelly & The Boys Dog behavior 0 August 10th 03 05:09 AM
Stinky dog- High Protein diet the culprit??? Carol Dog health 6 July 23rd 03 08:41 AM