I am having a very bad day here.

Old November 3rd 03, 02:44 PM
Kind2dogs

Default I am having a very bad day here.

So far this morning I have had a very ill dog tied to my gate,two phone calls
from doofuses that want to get rid of their dog, and way too many phone calls
this weekend for give ups and dogs needing help.

Oh yes and a rescue person that lost a dog bringing the dog to me!

So I am off to bring the old dog to the vets and hopefully she will be OK
although she has many tumours, and looks very fragile : (

Please wish her good thoughts, one way or another.

Poor Pup

Just to be left alone and old and ill...

Paulette~
Old November 3rd 03, 02:53 PM

Kind2dogs wrote:
Poor Pup

Can't you just lay on hands?

The image is Adam Smith. The reality is Enron -- Joseph Stiglitz
Old November 3rd 03, 02:53 PM

Old November 3rd 03, 02:53 PM

Old November 3rd 03, 04:53 PM
Paul

Kind2dogs wrote in message
So far this morning I have had a very ill dog tied to my gate,two phone

calls
from doofuses that want to get rid of their dog, and way too many phone

calls
this weekend for give ups and dogs needing help.

Oh yes and a rescue person that lost a dog bringing the dog to me!

So I am off to bring the old dog to the vets and hopefully she will be OK
although she has many tumours, and looks very fragile : (

I really feel bad for this dog, Paulette. It's unbelievable to me that
someone could just leave a dog like that. I hope things go well for her but
at least she is in better hands now.

Old November 3rd 03, 05:39 PM
Suja

Paul wrote:

I really feel bad for this dog, Paulette. It's unbelievable to me that
someone could just leave a dog like that. I hope things go well for her but
at least she is in better hands now.

Went to the adoption day yesterday to pick up a dog for transport.
Found out that someone dumped a 10 year old dog on us. The guy claimed
that the dog was only 6, although the paperwork he provided proves
otherwise. It seems that this dog's parent was a $10,000 German import.
Poor thing was just lying there, even with all the people and dogs who
were milling about. Thankfully, she's in very good hands now.

Suja