[OT] Checkin in

Old November 11th 03, 02:57 PM
Dimpled Chad

Default [OT] Checkin in

Hey friends!

Just a quick check in. Frankie is doing super, like always. His days are
spent lounging around 'Chez Frank,' frolicking around the newly-beleaved
yards in the crisp fall-winter weather, and attacking the new squeak toys he
got for his got-day (October 19). He's been healthy and happy; lost a tooth
the other day, but other than that he's great. As a huge KC Chiefs fan, he's
been having a remarkably happy football season: The Chiefs, like the Royals,
have begun their season 9-0. Frankie is a sports nut, and he doesn't think
another city can boast two home teams going 9-0 in the same year.

I just finished the written component to my qualifying exams. I have an oral
exam in two weeks, but the bulk of my preparation over the past two years
have been for these exams, and I'm glad to be done with them for the most
part. Next is the dissertation proposal, which will be a nice change from
what I've been doing.

DW is well. Doing a lot of tennis.

So, we are peachy. Just wanted to say 'hi' and to wish everyone a great
autumn (if you're reading this in the northern hemisphere, that is). I'll be
lurking for a bit longer, but I have a day or two breather before I have to
get back to work.

Be well,
Chad

--
Looking for a pet? Adopt one! ** http://www.petfinder.com
Info for a healthy, happy dog? * http://www.dog-play.com

"This is stupid beyond belief, and it is not even a
sig!" - Tushar Samant