Paulette where ARE you?

Old November 13th 03, 11:39 PM
Kind2dogs

Default Paulette where ARE you?

Subject: Paulette where ARE you?
From: diddy
Date: Thu, Nov 13, 2003 6:09 PM
I did a google search on YOU
For being a savior of the breed, you didn't even make a mark in Chesapeake

Bay Retriever Rescue

http://www.cbrrescue.org/rescuers_northeast.asp
you aren't even listed.

http://www.cbrs4me.com/archive/rescu...ve_021123.html

two comments on november 23 2002 are the ONLY references associating you

with Chesapeake Bay Retriever rescue.

You have made a REAL impact and are REALLY important. uh huh!

Ahhhhhh CBR&R just came on the scene a few years back, and use to be the
netapeakes, so all told I think they have been around for 6 years.

I do not belong to that group although I have been asked to join .

I have helped them out before, have taken dogs for them,but my philosophy of
hands on rescue is different than theirs as they have not to many to take the
dogs, PHYSICALLY.

Also why not ask ACC who asked me to help with the whole ACC rescue when it
first stsarted getting going,about ten years ago.?

Also ask if they wanted me to be recue East?

I have alwasys done my own thing , and for me that is the best way, HOWEVER I
am also a board member of a shelter just for Chessies, that CBR&R has asked for
our help along with ACC. a;ong with Chessie rescues group down South.

So keep googling ,knock yourself out...

Paulette~
Old November 13th 03, 11:39 PM
Kind2dogs

Old November 13th 03, 11:39 PM
Kind2dogs

Old November 13th 03, 11:39 PM
Kind2dogs

Old November 14th 03, 12:54 AM
Kind2dogs

From: diddy
Date: Thu, Nov 13, 2003 8:34 PM

Ahhhhhh CBR&R just came on the scene a few years back, and use to be
the netapeakes, so all told I think they have been around for 6
years.

I do not belong to that group although I have been asked to join .

You would think that someone so important that they rescued an average of

two dogs per WEEK

Ahhhh I said I average now two dogs per month!

would be listed as a CBR Massachussetts contact.

Why? I told them I did not want to be part of their rescue.

You

say they asked you to join, so they must be aware of you.

Of course they are.

How odd they
wouldn't put your name on the contact list.

Ahhhh not odd at all , as if someone does not want to be on something they do
not lend their name to a list,or group huh? I cannot speak for that group but
perhaps you should ask the President of the group and see what she says, and
what she thinks about me.

100 dogs a year, as you have claimed is certainly a lot of dogs in a small

breed such as your own.

You know it all,huh?

Where did I say I now do 100 dogs a year?

In fact I do believe I have said now I do one teo three max if I can help it a
month.

HOWEVER, because I want to cut back on my own here,
there has been
79 so far this year adopted in the shelter I am involved in, which does not
include my own rescue that I do on MY OWN.

There are also 17 dogs in the shelter now.

about 50 a yeqar, and
with so many dogs, So I would think someone dealing ?in that volume
of
rescues would be listed prominently on EVERY website dealing with
chesapeakes.

Ahhhhhh , that is what you think. I am not big on websitse, in fact never have
been.

I do not need people to come looking for a dog thru the Internet like a tire
kicker. I feel it creates too much bother and impulse shopping.

I know, I end up on peoples lists I never knew about.

Well I make it a point if my name is on a list for Chessies it better be
because I let them have my name

Paulette~

Old November 14th 03, 12:54 AM
Kind2dogs