PING buglady

Old August 2nd 03, 02:19 AM
jokerpit

Default PING buglady

NEVER MIND EVERYTHING (PANTIES) CAME OUT FINE..... tHANKS ANYWAY
WILL

ITS KINDA EMERGENCY MS BUGLADY.....SMALL PITBULL 30 LBS MAY HAVE PANTIES STUCK IN INTESTINES MY FRIEND NEEDS TO KNOW IF ANY WAY POSSIBLE TO HELP PASS HE IS THREE DAYS INTO IT HE WAS STILL TRYING TO EAT YESTERDAY BUT WOULD THROW IT UP AFTER A HOUR OR SO...TODAY ATE AGAIN WITH SAME RESULTS..tHIS AFTER NOON SMALL AMOUNT BROWN BILE SMELLING THROW UP...WE CAN FEEL SMALL OBJECT IN LOWER INTESTINES...TODAY I HAD HIM USE GLYCERIN SUPPOSITORIES ONLY ONE 2 HRS LATER NOTHING PASSED YET....THE VETS WANT 1000.00 TO DO SURGERY SO ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE APPRECIATED.....THANK YOU AHEAD OF TIME.....WILL

Old August 2nd 03, 02:19 AM
jokerpit

Old August 2nd 03, 11:34 AM

Well, this dog is going to be a good incentive to keep the house picked up!
Dog is lucky with this incidence. For future reference, pantyhose doesn't
show up on an X-ray. ;-)

Glad everything came out OK. His intestines may be inflammed for a while.
I'd consider some extra Vit A (heals mucous membranes) and maybe some
probiotics.

Old August 2nd 03, 01:09 PM
jokerpit

Thanks so much...they have bought locking clothes hamper now I had warned
them of this before but needed to learn it for themselfs I guess....Will
thlink.net...

Old August 2nd 03, 01:10 PM
jokerpit

I keep mine hid thanks for the advice tho.....
"ZPL" wrote in message
. ..
Just don't wear them...

Old August 2nd 03, 01:10 PM
jokerpit

I keep mine hid thanks for the advice tho.....
"ZPL" wrote in message
. ..
Just don't wear them...