Mom and Pup reunited

Old November 23rd 03, 01:37 AM
Tricia9999

Default Mom and Pup reunited

Today I was at my job at the shelter and one of the people that adopted one of
the pups came by to say hi to people and show off his little girl. They came
and got me so I could see her - she recognized me immediately and wiggled and
licked and we had a nice visit. I told him I still had her mom (long story),
who was in back and would he like to meet her? Absolutely!

Mom and pup saw each other and fell into play immediately. Pup(Roxie) even
looked for nipples right away. I haven't seen Ella act so young and playful
since I've had her. They loved each other and played and played. It was really
fun and really touching. It's nice to know the pups still know me too. The
family loves her and are doing a great job with her - and yes this was one of
the ones I was concerned about. The other one I was concerned about e-mailed me
to say all was going well and that she is settling in well. Yay - glad to be
proved wrong!