bumps on lower eyelid

Old August 9th 03, 09:47 PM
Stuart

Default bumps on lower eyelid

Hello yourself,

My 2 year old rottie had tint white bumps near her eye. Her vet said
that they were cysts and were common in rottweilers. He instructed me
to apply "Triple AB w HC" ointment twice a day. He also said that if
this wasn't effective, that he would surgically remove them.

I don't if your puppy's problem is the same, but, after about a week,
the ointment did the trick for my rottie.

Good luck,
S2

On Sat, 3 May 2003 12:29:19 -0700, "Cipo Fuzo"
wrote:

Hello,

I couple of weeks ago I've noticed 3 small bumps (~1/8th inch dia.)
on the lower eyelid of my 10 month old vizsla puppy.
These bumbs went away, but then came back a couple of days ago.
They are usually larger in the morning, but then get smaller during
during the day.
I took her to the wet today, she suspected that the bumps are cysts on
the eyelid, and the only treatment available is to surgically remove them.
She prescribed some anti biotics and ordered ud back next week to
make the final decision.

Anyone had similar problems?
I'm hoping that there is a non-surgical way to fix this...

Thanks,
Hilbert