Bi Pets

Old December 29th 03, 07:25 AM
Child

Default Bi Pets

"starwars" wrote in message
elinux.net...
Why do male dogs smell each others butt's ? I've had to tell my kids that
it's just there way of saying hello in dog talk, Last night i found out
that was not such a good idea when i found my daughter trying to stick a
cookie into our lab puppies bottom.

Girls dogs do this too. Its to get to know each other.

I like the way your daughter thinks.

Old December 29th 03, 02:36 PM
Sionnach

Why do male dogs smell each others butt's ?

It's not just male dogs, and it has nothing to do with being "bi". It's
normal for dogs of all ages and genders to sniff each other's rears as part
of greeting, and it is not a sexual behaviour in most cases.

I've had to tell my kids that
it's just there way of saying hello in dog talk,

Well, since that's basically what it is, it's a good thing that's what you
told them.

Last night i found out
that was not such a good idea when i found my daughter trying to stick a
cookie into our lab puppies bottom.

I see little or no relation between the two things. I also suggest that
you don't leave your daughter unattended with your puppy, and start teaching
her to treat animals with respect, or the dog is going to give her a
well-deserved bite.

Old December 29th 03, 06:00 PM
Rocky

Sionnach said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Why do male dogs smell each others butt's ?

It's not just male dogs, and it has nothing to do with
being "bi".

Heh - check the crossposting, Sarah.

I have no idea what dogs sniffing dogs and cookies up the
butthole have to do with wiccism. shelly?