4:30 a.m....Snow!!

Old December 29th 03, 02:12 PM
Shelly & The Boys

Default 4:30 a.m....Snow!!

Okay, I think that I am now probably considered certifiable
where it comes to my dogs.
I pulled out my new French Press, made a batch of coffee (holy
crap, do I ever love it!!), bundled up & grabbed a couple
of glow in the dark toys.
Why???

Because we have SNOW here in the muddy valley where I live!
Several inches, and it's *still* coming down.
Yay!
The dogs are having a blast, running around in the dark, playing
in the snow. Coda got a bit miffed because he couldn't find
his frisbee, but Bodhi just kept running. Around and around, running,
sniffing everything in sight.

I was so excited, I tried to take a few photos--thank goD for digital!
Baby Bodhi was born in the winter of Michigan last year, so he's at
least seen it before, but playing? Oh man, he was having such fun!
And Coda, even prissy-pants Big Red was out having a great time!

I don't want to go to work.
Shelly & The Boys

--
http://www.geocities.com/shellybrosnan/BSD.html

Ugh, snow balls, and girls in heat Child Dog behavior 57 December 13th 03 03:14 PM
Ugh, snow balls, and girls in heat Child Dog behavior 0 December 12th 03 06:26 AM
OT - snow! J1Boss Dog behavior 80 December 7th 03 09:54 PM
OT - snow! J1Boss Dog behavior 0 December 5th 03 08:33 PM
OT - snow! J1Boss Dog behavior 0 December 5th 03 08:33 PM