This has probably been answered...

Old December 29th 03, 03:47 PM
PJ Smith

Default This has probably been answered...

but I have not seen it here. I have a beautiful Rottweiler, about 9 months
old. We live in Texas, and it has been warm here for most of his life. Now
that the weather is a bit colder, we bought him a nice big doghouse. It's
been two weeks since we got it, and he will not use it. Instead of sleeping
in the dog house, he sleeps on the concrete slab in front of the back door
of our house. Is there a way to teach him to use it? The dog house is five
feet deep, four feet wide, and four feet tall. The inside is carpeted, and
there are flaps over the door. Also, does the doghouse need to be placed in
a particular location in relation to the back door?

PJ Smith

--
On Renderosity -
http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.e...GenePoolDesign

My Yahoo Profile - http://profiles.yahoo.com/mastrrsinn

Save $10 on Spam Inspector - I am an affiliate, so if you buy it, It helps
me take care of my daughter -
http://www.giantcompany.com/save10.aspx?PID=A22041

"Organized Religion is like Organized Crime; it preys on peoples weakness,
generates huge profits for its operators, and is almost impossible to
eradicate. [Mike Hermann] "