Screening problems with ROTK?

Old December 31st 03, 03:55 PM

Default Screening problems with ROTK?

"Terry Austin" wrote in message
. 3.50...
wrote in
:

"No 33 Secretary" wrote in message
. 3.50...
Kevin S. Wilson wrote in
:

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 11:36:26 -0500, wrote:

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 09:25:54 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson
wrote:

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 09:03:24 -0500,
wrote:

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 00:03:29 -0500,
(Jacob W.
Haller) wrote:

Terry Austin wrote:

Or lying. Cross posting trolls do that. A lot.

Brilliant! One can't help but admire.

You even tried the old alt.test trick! A classic!

Yeah, you should see his tactics against some trollers in another
NG.

To use the word "tactics" is giving him far too much credit.

So you're saying Jake does this better than me?

I'll agree with that.

No, you're both equally skilled at pointing out the gaping holes in
Austin's . . . um . . . "logic." But that's a little like saying
that you both are good at shooting fish in a barrel.

Wanna see something else amusing? Watch as he fails to understand
the distinction between someone talking ABOUT him and someone
talking TO him.

And Kevie fails to understand that it doesn't make any difference
whether he talks about me, or to me, either way, I'm obviously the
center of his universe. Because he simply can't stop talking about
me, either.

Kneel and nurse, Kevie, just like you always do.

--

Anyone else find it slightly disturbing that this gentleman seems
obsessed with kevins engaging in fellatio upon his person? Now I'm not

He's so insistent, it's hard to ignore. Follows me around like a love
starved little puppy, piddling on the carpet when someone pets him.

I *believe*, in most countries, sexual acts with canines is still illegal.
Seek help.

--
Clans
WalMARK - Always low standards. Always.

Old December 31st 03, 05:58 PM
Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 08:26:45 -0800, Lee DeRaud
wrote:

This whole subthread (which I'm reading in rasfw, BTW) devolves to a
pissing contest about who is and who is not a "cross-posting troll".
Helpful hint for the futu unless you actually *want* to look like
cross-posting troll (as well as a clueless schmuck), do not under any
circumstances *add* additional off-topic newsgroups to the list.

What if I want to look like a cross-posting troll, but not a clueless
schmuck? I ask you because you seem like a really schmart guy, one who
is willing--nay, eager--to provide advice to some of us
less-knowledgeable newbies.

Oh, wait a minute. I have another question. If you object to the
crossposting--and since you're so schmart and all--why didn't you set
the followups OUT of rec.pets.dogs.behavior?

Also, do you know a guy named Jerry Howe? I hear he knows a lot about
HOWE to train dogs. (Geddit?)

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho