Squeeky toys

Old December 31st 03, 10:15 PM
Marie

Default Squeeky toys

So here's a problem I neglected to foresee: doggy squeeky toys and baby
squeeky toys appear to use the same type of squeeker :-}

The kidlets received various squeeky toys for Christmas. Everytime someone
plays with them, Macula comes to investigate who's doing what with *her*
toy. She's pretty good about leaving them alone once she realizes it isn't
one of her toys, but she always has to investigate first.

I'm beginning to work with her on scent recognition, so she'll be able to
tell her toys from the boys' when something's been left on the floor: but
that doesn't work with sound until after she's gotten in someone's face.

I know some of you with dedicated toy-destroyers have found places where you
can buy replacement squeekers--but do any of those places sell squeekers
with different sounds?

Marie
Meet Macula at http://members.rogers.com/mmcw/
Meet the Kidlets at http://ca.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/mmcw2

Squeeky toys Marie Dog behavior 4 January 2nd 04 02:30 PM
Thinking Games / Toys? S. Reboulet Dog behavior 1 July 13th 03 05:22 PM