Taffy photos

Old January 6th 04, 01:01 PM

Default Taffy photos

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004, dogsnus wrote:

I know I've posted Taffy pictures before, but only of her in
her wild-woman-needs-groomed-state.

yaknow, when you posted pictures of one of the Big Dawgs on
the ramp, poor little Taffy was almost impossible to see
because she blended in with the background. i meant to ask
you if you had any pictures of her.

Here's some before and after shots. I clipped her on Sunday.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~dogsn...s/100_0092.JPG

And after:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~dogsn...s/102_0210.JPG

We call this her "ears back for speed" look.
The photo isn't very good, I'm afraid. I had the wrong
setting on the camera at the time.

how cute! she looks like a Dr. Seuss dog! she's a Cocker x
Dachshund, isn't she? she doesn't look at *all* like what i
imagined. i was picturing a Doxie body with spaniely fur.

And here's Luke on the microfabric sofa. If you can zoom in
you can see what the texture looks like better.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~dogsn...s/100_0073.JPG

looks comfy. harriet says she'll take two, please.

--
shelly (perfectly foul wench) and elliott and harriet
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette

Old January 6th 04, 11:15 PM
Melissa S. Frye

"dogsnus" wrote in message

I actually have tons, but until I got this digital camera,
most of her were next to impossible to see. Taking pictures
of a black dog are very hard with all of my previous
cameras. For the first time, I'm getting great shots of her.

Having the black dogs I know how it goes!

how cute! she looks like a Dr. Seuss dog! she's a Cocker x
Dachshund, isn't she? she doesn't look at *all* like what i
imagined. i was picturing a Doxie body with spaniely fur.

To me, that's what she looks like unclipped. Clipped, she
looks more like a poofy stuffed sausage with a giraffe neck.

Awww - she is adorable!! She does look a little, umm... round.
Must be her cocker heritae coming out.

I found a baby picture of her. She looked exactly like a baby
stuffed sausage then, too.
Unfortunately, when I clipped her it was warm, in the upper
70's. Then it got cold.Tonight, it's expected to get down around
24F. Which means she's been shivering, so I cut an old sweater
up for her to wear, which helps a lot. I also solved the clipper
burn problem by using a #9 blade this time. It worked very well
and tells me her skin is just too sensitive for a #10.

Are you east coast? It's doing the bad weather thing here - 70s over the
weekend and now BRRRR...

Of course I am driving to Philly and Ohio in the next weekend.
Whee! I hate winter.

Last night, we had to negotiate for room on the furniture.
Everyone was curled up into a ball and no one willingly
got off to share a spot. Oh, they'd look up at you with thier
eyes, not moving their heads, and wag the tips of their
tails; but not one dog graciously got up without being
asked to. Spoiled brats.

Kizzi kept sticking her head between me and the book I was trying to read..

--
Melissa S. Frye
Skyrocket cockers www.mfrye.com/skyrocket/

Old January 7th 04, 12:17 AM

On 6 Jan 2004 11:43:08 GMT dogsnus whittled these words:
I know I've posted Taffy pictures before, but only of
her in her wild-woman-needs-groomed-state.

Here's some before and after shots. I clipped her
on Sunday.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~dogsn...s/100_0092.JPG

And after:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~dogsn...s/102_0210.JPG

We call this her "ears back for speed" look.
The photo isn't very good, I'm afraid. I had the wrong
setting on the camera at the time.

:-) Her ears now look a wee bit out of synch.

And here's Luke on the microfabric sofa. If you can zoom in
you can see what the texture looks like better.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~dogsn...s/100_0073.JPG

Looks like a great place to snoze.