How Dishwashers Really Work

Old January 10th 04, 03:11 PM
FurPaw

dogsnus wrote:
Kevin S. Wilson wrote in
:

http://www.webpak.net/~rescyou/dishwasher.jpg

Made me laugh out loud. (Workplace safe.)

ROFL!

Obviously, I need to get a bigger dishwasher for my 90 lb. yellow Lab!

I'm highjacking this one. One of mine likes to
try that, but he's not only too big to get in,
he's far to heavy and would bend the door.

Another person I knew on the dog groups had a
GSP that did the same thing and she shared some photos of
her dog in much the same position.

Helpful hint:

If you really dislike your dinner guests and never
want them to accept your invitations to dine again, let the dogs
lick your plates clean after eating and put them
right back in the cupboard (after praising the dogs
for helping you clean the dishes of course.)

Works every time.

Hee Hee! Sometimes I wonder if I have put away doggie-clean plates by mistake.

We've decided that our next two dogs will be named Soap and Water. Then we
can truthfully say that we used Soap and Water to wash our dishes.

FurPaw

--
Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.

To reply, unleash the dog.

Old January 10th 04, 03:11 PM
FurPaw

Default How Dishwashers Really Work

dogsnus wrote:
Kevin S. Wilson wrote in
:

Old January 10th 04, 03:11 PM
FurPaw

dogsnus wrote:
Kevin S. Wilson wrote in
:

Old January 10th 04, 04:23 PM
Tracy Doyle

dogsnus wrote:

Kevin S. Wilson wrote in
:

http://www.webpak.net/~rescyou/dishwasher.jpg

Made me laugh out loud. (Workplace safe.)

I'm highjacking this one. One of mine likes to
try that, but he's not only too big to get in,
he's far to heavy and would bend the door.

LOLOL!!! I've got four, and they always gather round when we load up the
dishwasher. We consider them the "prewash cycle." :-) Even though they
don't actually get *in* the dishwasher, they put their front paws on the
door. Yes, it's bent.

Helpful hint:

If you really dislike your dinner guests and never
want them to accept your invitations to dine again, let the dogs
lick your plates clean after eating and put them
right back in the cupboard (after praising the dogs
for helping you clean the dishes of course.)

Works every time.

Oh, this is too wicked!

Tracy
Old January 10th 04, 04:23 PM
Tracy Doyle

dogsnus wrote:

Kevin S. Wilson wrote in
:

Old January 10th 04, 04:23 PM
Tracy Doyle

dogsnus wrote:

Kevin S. Wilson wrote in
:

Old January 12th 04, 06:11 PM
Rich Holmes

dogsnus writes:

If you really dislike your dinner guests and never
want them to accept your invitations to dine again, let the dogs
lick your plates clean after eating and put them
right back in the cupboard (after praising the dogs
for helping you clean the dishes of course.)

Works every time.

Old joke the parson comes for dinner he says his plate's dirty could
he get another one wife says sorry rev it's as clean as soap and water
can get it parson says ok they eat dinner wife takes dirty dishes to
back door yells here soap here water ok bye.

--
- Doctroid Doctroid Holmes http://www.richholmes.net/doctroid/
"You are standing in a large vat of wrong, which is being rapidly

Best Home Base Work Reynard Dog breeds 0 November 10th 04 12:53 AM
Best Home Base Work Reynard Dog activities 0 November 10th 04 12:53 AM
Arthritis in my lab Bob Dog health 8 March 5th 04 03:38 AM
Dental work prices for rescue dog? crosem Dog health 3 August 24th 03 02:38 AM
PetsMart Work Stories Leah Dog behavior 2 August 11th 03 05:07 AM