telephone contact information for ComCast

Old January 10th 04, 04:56 PM
Sionnach

Default telephone contact information for ComCast

Customer Call Center: 1-800-COMCAST

For any abuse inquiries, you can also contact our
abuse department directly by writing or calling
856-317-7272.

Old January 11th 04, 02:03 AM
Mike D

michael wrote in message ...
Sionnach wrote:
Customer Call Center: 1-800-COMCAST

For any abuse inquiries, you can also contact our
abuse department directly by writing or calling
856-317-7272.

Oh no!!

The Wrath of the Drones!

BWAHAAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA!!!!

Let me ask you something, Spinach. Do you think
Comcast has outlawed parody and satire? The way
I've gone about making monkeys out of people here
is no different than the way SNL makes monkeys out
of politicians and celebrities.

It's not my fault that the people I've made
monkeys out of are too stupid to understand that.

BWAHAAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA!!!!

michael
live...
http://dogtv.com

Let me ask you something, Chicken Soup - do you REALLY think you've
done anything?

Oh - how is that book coming? Tell us! If it's anything like your
"videos" it will prove to be god awful.

When you actually DO SOMETHING, get back to us. Until then, you are
a total loser...

What publisher and when is the due date for this "book?"

Have a great life...liar...

Old January 11th 04, 03:30 AM
Charlie Wilkes

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 10:56:01 -0500, "Sionnach"
wrote:

Customer Call Center: 1-800-COMCAST

For any abuse inquiries, you can also contact our
abuse department directly by writing or calling
856-317-7272.

In an effort to put this matter in context, I have prepared a
transcript of some posts from last night. This exchange is one of the
funniest things I've ever read on Usenet. I think Comcast should give
this guy a free account for life.

Charlie

MIKE (PRETENDING TO BE SALLY): Wouldn't it be smarter to just say
something like "the above is a forgery" and not let him get his
jollies by mentioning him by name? You are just egging him on and he
feeds off that.

MELINDA SHORE (TAKING THE BAIT): I think so, too. Best bet is
probably to install pgp or gpg or some other widely-used message
authentication stuff. I need to get organized and move some keys
around, but that should take care of any questions about whether or
not I'm the author of a given message. You all might want to consider
doing the same.

MIKE (PRETENDING TO BE SALLY): BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!

MIKE (PRETENDING TO BE MELINDA): Ugh. I don't think I've been caught
off guard like this since 1985 when I was running a Commodore 64. I
still take it out every now and then and tinker with it. I have the
manual, still sealed in plastic.

SALLY (TAKING THE BAIT): Say something in Siberian to me so I'll know
it's you. G We supposedly got 18 or so inches here, though it
doesn't look that deep. But that could be because the huskyblowers
are plowing paths through the yard.

MATT (TRYING TO BE HELPFUL): That was the insane one, too.

SALLY (THINKING MATT IS MIKE): Acknowledging your problem is half the
battle; now get some help.

MATT (THINKING SALLY IS MIKE): Thanks, Mike. Let me try this tact:
give me a phone call, Michael, collect if you want.

MIKE: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAA!!!!

MATT: OK, so you can't find my number. Email me then.

SALLY: Okay, I am now totally confused.

Old January 11th 04, 04:38 AM
michael

wrote:

[...]

Excellent Charlie,

Only you forgot one thing. After Sally said she was totally confused,
Mike added a final

BWAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

Thanks so much for doing that. I was going to do it myself,
just for those of you who got lost along the way, but I'm
too lazy.

Thanks Charlie!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAH!!!!