Birthday Girl, New Golden Retriever

Old January 21st 04, 10:21 PM
Manadero

Default Birthday Girl, New Golden Retriever

Here is the editorial piece published today.

Quite good I think. The HS can hide behind "policy" if they choose, but there
is no excuse for the reprehensible behavior exhibited by the "adopters". I bet
the karma for that is quite ugly.. sure glad it's not mine....

And the only way they'd have taken *my* dog out of that shelter to it's new
"home" would be over my dead body... how incredible this story is

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercu...ws/7759717.htm

Robin
Old January 22nd 04, 12:30 AM
Charlie Wilkes

On 21 Jan 2004 22:21:07 GMT, ospam (Manadero) wrote:

Here is the editorial piece published today.

Quite good I think. The HS can hide behind "policy" if they choose, but there
is no excuse for the reprehensible behavior exhibited by the "adopters". I bet
the karma for that is quite ugly.. sure glad it's not mine....

And the only way they'd have taken *my* dog out of that shelter to it's new
"home" would be over my dead body... how incredible this story is

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercu...ws/7759717.htm

Robin

I expect that Niki wil get her dog back, and I hope it happens before
the whole world learns the identity of these warped people in Los
Gatos. I pity their kid, having parents who invite such chaos and
ugliness into their home life -- and for what? So they can "own"
someone else's dog.

Charlie

Old January 22nd 04, 12:30 AM
Charlie Wilkes

[...]

New group for Golden Retriever lovers who are devastated by this election Jordan Dog breeds 0 November 8th 04 08:15 PM
Sick Golden Retriever Bob Dog health 0 October 11th 03 04:43 PM
Golden Retriever roots Ed and Donna Dog health 0 October 7th 03 11:13 PM
Advice for older Golden Retriever? 80k Dog health 8 August 15th 03 04:38 AM
Advice for older Golden Retriever? 80k Dog health 0 August 12th 03 10:44 PM